[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bibles. . .

  • From: "Merrill Louise" <STARBASEWILDGOOSE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 17:41:03 -0500

I used to be good at arithmetic. Actually, what I was thinking, incorrectly, was 66 Old testament books which is certainly not right.
Merrill Louise, Pastor
The Judson Fellowship
Jamestown, New York
cell/office 716.969.2840
"With all my heart I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my Savior. (Luke 1:46-47)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>