[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ariella Papa again

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:22:59 -0700 (PDT)

Gerald,

I think you need that chocolate you mentioned to
me--or maybe it's me.  Maybe I need the cocolate. Your
first and second sentences confuse me; they seem
contradictory.

My understanding is that only BRF and Ark--or is it
KES?--that have to be uploaded in their original form.
TXT and DOC can both be uploaded as rtf files, I
believe, though I may be wrong. I thought I had that
note saved in my bookshare instructions but now I
can't find it.

Cindy