[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ariella Papa again

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 15:59:38 -0700 (PDT)

Shannon,

When I converted to Word, two sets of page breaks show
up--thehard breaks and the ones Word puts in--and
there are page numbers but not consistent of
consecutive--or even always readable. Without the book
it would be impossible to tell where to put the
breaks.  You didn't miss anything (smile).

Cindy