[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ariella Papa again

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:48:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Everybody,

I've downloaded Bundle of Joy? (the Ariella Papa book)
and requested it from the library.  Since there is no
waiting list for it, I'll do it when I've finished
what I'm working on, unless someone wants it more
quickly. Also, I've asked Gustavo to put Brain back on
the download list, and I'll do that as well.

When I finally get in Nectar in a Sieve, I'll probably
stop what I'm doing and do that first, unless by the
time I get it there are no more people waiting for it.

Cindy

--- "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>