[bksvol-discuss] Scanning

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:58:46 -0400

Along with the 6 romances I'll be scanning or fixing in the near future, I'll
also be scanning all my Simak and Poul Anderson.  If there's anything that
needs upgrading beyond what's on the needs-improving list, someone please let
me know.  Same for what's fine, so I don't accidentally upload it.
Thanks.
.PS  The 6 romances are:Forever After (fixing it up now),
Cultured Handmaiden, Unfinished Tapestry, Parlor Games, The Passions of Chelsea
Kane, and The Irresistible Mr. Sinclair.