[bksvol-discuss] Re: Accuracy of books being scanned list - question for all volunteers scanning

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 16:40:56 -0400

Hi guys,

Ok, here is the list I get now.  It looks like you guys have been busy
because there were many more than this before.

The first 3 are just potential dupes:

3-in-1 Collection: Come Thirsty, Traveling Light, and Masquerade,  Lowell
Cauffiel Mayrie will scan and Marilyn will proofread
3-in-1 Collection: Come Thirsty, Traveling Light, and Merchant of Terror: ,
Lowell Cauffiel Mayrie will scan and Marilyn will proofread
3-in-1 Collection: Come Thirsty, Traveling Light, and Next-Door Savior, by
Max Lucado (2 of those needed to be rescanned will be scanned by Alyssa
scanned again since Bookshare has horrible copies)

are these the same book?:

Learn to Knit Cables on Circle Looms will be scanned by Shelley and proofed
by Jamie:
Learn to Knit Cables on Looms, by Isela Phelps swill be scanned by Shelley
and proofed by Jamie

these are dupes for sure:

Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Supermysteries will be scanned by Mayrie
Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys Supermysteries will be scanned by Mayrie
The Strength of His Hand, Lynn Austin are being or have been scanned by
Julie M
The Strength of His Hand, Lynn Austin are being or have been scanned by
Julie M:
U.S. Hands off the Mideast: Cuba Speaks Out at the U N by Fidel Castro and
Richard Alarcon will be scanned by Roger