[bksvol-discuss] Re: Accuracy of books being scanned list - question for all volunteers scanning

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 14:16:25 -0500

Good idea, Melissa, to forward the bookshare noice! Thank you! smile.

Judy s.

Melissa Smith wrote:
Thank you, Judy. A month or so ago I tried to get volunteers to double check the list, but was unsuccessful. I'm glad you were able to get this done. It certainly helps a lot. A simple way to notify Cindy that a book has reached a certain stage of the process, either ready to proof, or accepted in the collection, would be to simply forward the notice that bookshare sends.

Melissa