[bksvol-discuss] Re: Accuracy of books being scanned list - question for all volunteers scanning

hmmm. I don't know anything about a web page. smile confluence? The only place
I know the list should appear, oother than the one I attach to the volunteer
list is the wiki on the bookshare site

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: