[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Temporary Solution

  • From: Denise Thompson <deniset@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 23:17:48 -0800

Since no one from Bookshare has responded to thisconversation, I'm choosing to conduct business as usual until we hear something different. It does us no good to speculate on solutions to something we don't even know is a problem- officially at this point. I'd suggest we continue on as we've always done. If our way of doing books needs modifying it'll come to us through Pavi or Carrie.

Denise

At 07:59 PM 3/3/2010, you wrote:
Kim, my solution would work anyway. A third party could scan the missing pages and submit them with a hold for the proofreader. The point isn't who could scan the pages. The point is that the pages would be uploaded legally by whoever scans them.

Monica Willyard
Check out my books and accessible book lists on Goodreads at
<http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick>http://www.goodreads.com/profile/plumlipstick