[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Temporary Solution

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:40:49 -0600

Hey, Evan!

Jamie was wondering when Julie became the collection manager; she thought
Claire was.  Do you know?  Maybe she has not read all the way through it if she
is new.  She never answered my question of if Doug can paginate my scans on a
single shared drive if we are both volunteers.  If not, I will not be able to
scan anything except children's books since my paginating skills are not always
reliable with my dyslexia.

A whole lot of questions, not many answers for now...

Valerie