[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Temporary Solution

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 12:52:08 -0500

Hi Valerie,

Somehow, my reply capability has been disabled to your message, but I got
around that easily enough.

Anyway, you may be right that the meeting is a result of the list postings. But
if it were simply a matter of Julie having left out a few words about sending
parts of books as outlined in the Manual, she could have sent a follow-up
message saying as much; and there would be no need for a meeting to find a
solution. Her original message did say, "parts or wholes of books", which would
seem to preclude even that kind of sharing for help that the Manual seems to
say is permissible.

We'll just have to see what comes out of this meeting.

Evan