[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Question please and thank you.

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:08:48 -0400

I like to scan as much as I can. I try to include the back cover with the
ISBN unless it is just hype for the book by reviewers and other authors. I
like to include those little ads for other books if they scan well. The only
reason I like to include them, even though they are not required, is because
often I find more books I want to read that way (like I need more books to
read).

And definitely if there is an index I scan that. If there is an excerpt of
the next book in a series, I scan that too.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Killer Stuff by Sharon Fiffer