[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Question please and thank you.

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 11:23:01 -0500

OK thanks a million Mayrie.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mayrie ReNae
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:35 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: A Question please and thank you.

  Hi Gwen,

      I can't speak for anyone else, but I like to scan to the end of the book,
and to include the teasers and author information in the back of the book if I
can get it to scan clearly.  If the end matter, not the story stuff, but the
added fun stuff doesn't scan at all well, I sometimes just delete it if I can't
clean it up. But to answer your question, bookshare doesn't require that you
include the stuff that isn't part of the story after the book. Hope that helps.

  Mayrie