[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Question please and thank you.

I go from front to back.
 literally.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jamie Yates, CPhT
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 6:08 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: A Question please and thank you.

  I like to scan as much as I can. I try to include the back cover with the
ISBN unless it is just hype for the book by reviewers and other authors. I like
to include those little ads for other books if they scan well. The only reason
I like to include them, even though they are not required, is because often I
find more books I want to read that way (like I need more books to read).

  And definitely if there is an index I scan that. If there is an excerpt of
the next book in a series, I scan that too.

  --
  Jamie in Michigan
  Currently Reading: Killer Stuff by Sharon Fiffer