[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Proposal For A Quality Solution

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:13:58 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Jill. No, I didn't understand that at all, so
thank you for explaining. I've received  the
impression that it's auite expensive, so I assumed it
was a scanner with an OCR program as part of it, like
my Epson and its Fine Reader. I think my husband
bought my  second one for around $100, but I don't
think the Fine Reader is as complete as it could be.
It's functional enough for my purposes, but the one I
had before did more pages at once; when I tried to
find out more I was told my is a brief program and I'd
have to be the one that does more.

G.Cindy