[bksvol-discuss] Re: A Proposal For A Quality Solution

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 07:53:51 -0600

In the account setting for my account I would like to see a percentage of books that I have worked on (scanned or validated) which made it into the bookshare collection. Not just a total that I get paid for.

In other words, if I scan a hundred books one year but only ten of them make it into the collection, then my rejection rate is 90%. Yuck!