[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Next Mrs. Blackthorn needs rescan

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 23:05:04 -0800 (PST)

I suspect she might, if she's a volunteer and can.
I'll  ask her and if she wants to, when you submit it
I'll tell her and she can download it. Thanks, Monica.

If she doesn't want to and your mother enjoyed it, and
no else takes it by the time I've finished my 5, I'll
take it. I like historical romances, but I've
validated some modern ones I've enjoyed, too, though
some haven't been that well written. smile

G.Cindy