[best_buddies] Re: Welcome to Best Buddies Mailing List ( ** NEW **)

  • From: "S.Ravichandran" <chandran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 09:41:40 +0530

Hi Guys!!

Great work Vijay. Let's hope this get's kicking as usual.
Good to notice that those "sleeping" guys have also woken up. I hope that is for good. Let's wait & see.
Till then........bye

Ravi

vijay kumar wrote:
Friends

FInally I have created one more list for Best Buddies (of course in a new form as the old mailing list has gone defunct.. from the service provider side).

The mail id for this new group will be: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please confirm if u have recd a mail on ur ID and you can reply back to this ID to start communicating....

Currently I have added the following mail IDs to this group:

chandran@xxxxxxxxx
jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
karthikeyan.parthasarathy@xxxxxxxx
karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx
karthikeyan.parthasarathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx
bsiva@xxxxxxxxx
s.karthik@xxxxxxxxxxx
Karthik@xxxxxxxxx
brahadessh@xxxxxxxxxxx
bk_71@xxxxxxxxxxx
rganesan@xxxxxxxxx
guna_sekarank@xxxxxxxxxxx
vsaravana@xxxxxxxxxxx
sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx

If u feel that I need to have your mail ID Changed, please let me know . ALso do let me know the current email ID of other friends which I have ommitted. I will get it added.

HAPPY TO BE BACK IN UR MIDST.   KEEP IN TOUCH

Vijay

Fly HYD-BLR for Rs.499 Log on to MakeMyTrip! Check it out!