[best_buddies] Welcome to Best Buddies Mailing List ( ** NEW **)

  • From: vijay kumar <vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:01:20 +0530

Friends

FInally I have created one more list for Best Buddies (of course in a new form
as the old mailing list has gone defunct.. from the service provider side).

The mail id for this new group will be: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please confirm if u have recd a mail on ur ID and you can reply back to this ID
to start communicating....

Currently I have added the following mail IDs to this group:
chandran@xxxxxxxxx jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
karthikeyan.parthasarathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.comkarthikeyan.parthasarathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.combsiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com

Karthik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.combk_71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@rolta.comguna_sekarank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.comsundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx

If u feel that I need to have your mail ID Changed, please let me know . ALso
do let me know the current email ID of other friends which I have ommitted. I
will get it added.

HAPPY TO BE BACK IN UR MIDST.   KEEP IN TOUCH

Vijay