[best_buddies] Re: Welcome to Best Buddies Mailing List ( ** NEW **)

  • From: Brahadeesh M <brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 17:06:44 +0000

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for continuing the chain... hope evrybody to come back and keep going...

I wonder how Ravi is describing others as sleeping guys!!!!! neram da...

rgds

brahadeesh

Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 09:41:40 +0530From: chandran@xxxxxxxxxxx:
best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [best_buddies] Re: Welcome to Best Buddies
Mailing List ( ** NEW **)
Hi Guys!!Great work Vijay. Let's hope this get's kicking as usual.Good to
notice that those "sleeping" guys have also woken up. I hope that is for good.
Let's wait & see.Till then........byeRavivijay kumar wrote:

Friends FInally I have created one more list for Best Buddies (of course in a
new form as the old mailing list has gone defunct.. from the service provider
side).  The mail id for this new group will be: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please confirm if u have recd a mail on ur ID and you can reply back to this ID
to start communicating.... Currently I have added the following mail IDs to
this group:chandran@xxxxxxxxx jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
karthikeyan.parthasarathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.comkarthikeyan.parthasarathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.combsiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com

Karthik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.combk_71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@rolta.comguna_sekarank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.comsundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx
  If u feel that I need to have your mail ID Changed, please let me know . ALso
do let me know the current email ID of other friends which I have ommitted. I
will get it added.  HAPPY TO BE BACK IN UR MIDST.   KEEP IN TOUCH Vijay

Fly HYD-BLR for Rs.499 Log on to MakeMyTrip! Check it out!
Publish your photos to your Space easily with Photo Gallery.
http://www.get.live.com/wl/all