[best_buddies] Re: Welcome to Best Buddies Mailing List ( ** NEW **)

  • From: Babu Kannan <bk_71@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 21:41:09 +0000

Hi Vijay

G'day and greetings

Great effort and hats off to you for the same.Hope everybody is doing well.
Looking forward to be in constant touch with all us as much as possible.
Please do send us your contact info for buddies who are in India,will call you
guys during May 2008.
I will be there for 3 to 4 weeks.

Regards
Babu

From: vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [best_buddies]
Welcome to Best Buddies Mailing List ( ** NEW **)Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 08:01:20
+0530

Friends FInally I have created one more list for Best Buddies (of course in a
new form as the old mailing list has gone defunct.. from the service provider
side).  The mail id for this new group will be: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please confirm if u have recd a mail on ur ID and you can reply back to this ID
to start communicating.... Currently I have added the following mail IDs to
this group:chandran@xxxxxxxxx jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
karthikeyan.parthasarathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.comkarthikeyan.parthasarathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.combsiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com

Karthik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.combk_71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@rolta.comguna_sekarank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.comsundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx
  If u feel that I need to have your mail ID Changed, please let me know . ALso
do let me know the current email ID of other friends which I have ommitted. I
will get it added.  HAPPY TO BE BACK IN UR MIDST.   KEEP IN TOUCH Vijay

Fly HYD-BLR for Rs.499 Log on to MakeMyTrip! Check it out!
Post ads for free - to sell, rent or even buy.www.yello.in