[best_buddies] Re: Welcome to Best Buddies Mailing List ( ** NEW **)

  • From: Karthik V <karthik_vaithy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 21:05:42 -0800 (PST)

Dear Vijay

I think Brahadeesh id is brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Add Narayanan's id, Kugan's id, Althaf id,Sundar's
also.

These are the names which crops up immdly to me.

Congrats on re-opening bestbuddies group.

Kind regards,
Karthik V
0-9442164430

karthikeyan.parthasarathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.comkarthikeyan.parthasarathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.combsiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com

Karthik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.combk_71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@rolta.comguna_sekarank@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.comsundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx

> If u feel that I need to have your mail ID Changed,
> please let me know . ALso do let me know the current
> email ID of other friends which I have ommitted. I
> will get it added.
>
> HAPPY TO BE BACK IN UR MIDST.   KEEP IN TOUCH
>
> Vijay

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.