[AZ-Observing] Re: I promise to listen to AJ from now on

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 14:24:03 -0700

AJ, et al;

My astro gift for Christmas was an observing chair that I plan to use for the C
11, when I buy that in the future.  I am going to buy some new boots to keep my
feet warm, but I have no new goodies other than that.

To quote that famous philosopher "The Turtles"---"It ain't me, babe"

Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist
Saguaro Astronomy Club web site: