[AZ-Observing] I promise to listen to AJ from now on

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 17:57:58 -0700

Howdy all;

I am back from Sentinel, the clouds started to really thicken by 3 in the
afternoon and Rick and I gave up.  It was a nice two nighter....I got lots of
good observing done.  We had 10 vehicles last night (Friday the 27th) but it
just wouldn't last for the entire weekend...too bad.  So, next time AJ is
packing up at Noon, I will take his advice and do the same.

Maybe clear skies for after New Year's;
Steve

stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx
Author:  Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist