[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing the weekend of Jan 2-5, 2003

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 13:41:21 -0700

The only astro-toys I got for Christmas were red filtered flashlights.  For the
trip this weekend to Sentinel I left them at home!!  Had to borrow flashlight
from Steve Coe and Andrew Cooper;o) sooo it can't be me either.  Are we going
to go through a process of elimination to determine the culprit?

I would like to do another run to Sentinel but am not able to confirm at this
time.  I'll monitor this list and post availability later.

Both flashlights are now in the astrobox and waiting to be used.

Now to get my observing notes updated from this weekend.

aj