[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing the weekend of Jan 2-5, 2003

  • From: "Silvio Jaconelli" <silvioj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 15:16:09 -0700

Thad,
I think I recall from a recent posting that you had seen the Encke Gap.

Would you mind a few questions ?

- What scope and which eyepieces did you use ?
- What was your magnification ?
- Would you happen to know the minimum aperture required to see this ?

Thanks in advance for your inputs ...
Silvio.