<USS Avalon> Re: Where we are and where we're going

  • From: camtheinternut@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:16:32 -0500 (EST)

I know it's high time I started something for us to move things along. I want
to get this medical post out of the way as soon as possible so I can move on
with Laney. And since you said we could try this via email... here goes.
_____

Laney sat in her office, ostensibly to be going over the completed work orders.
But she was having trouble concentrating as the day wore on. The trembling
simply wouldn't stop. More than once she'd lost cohesion in a limb, though
thank goodness never her entire body. And thank goodness only one person, so
far, had seen that there was anything really amiss. She hoped Garrity would
keep his mouth shut.

With a frustrated sigh, she dropped the padd she'd been holding on the desk.
She couldn't go on like this. It was time to find Capt. Skyler and get checked
out. She needed to figure out what was wrong with her body and fix it--the
sooner, the better.

Christina Moore, Author

"Ah! She is a writer!"

Follow me on my blog, Facebook, and Twitter:
Diary of an Indie Author
Facebook
Twitter

Find my books at my blog's Bookstore!