<USS Avalon> Re: Where we are and where we're going

  • From: Lorie Davis <aurora1116@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 09:59:18 -0500

Hi there,

I have to be honest, I was completely unaware the sim was even still going
on until this email came in. I didn't know there was a Facebook page where
I was to be posting logs or anything else. I do still want to be involved,
but need some direction on where I'm posting from. I also have a lack of
awareness of the crew / folks to write with, etc., so any assistance in
that capacity would greatly appreciated.

To that end, I still have Mirrie Dunton (who was a Lt. and AMO at one
point), but no clue at this point, since her speciality was Xenobiology and
Xenopsychology.

Thanks for the assistance!

Lorie

--