<USS Avalon> Re: Where we are and where we're going

  • From: Pboopter <pboopter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pboopter@xxxxxxxxx, wistful_fancy@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 00:11:37 -0500 (EST)

Please change my email back to pboopter@xxxxxxx. I am working on updating the
email string so if you are still in please send me your name, email, and
characters so that I can make up some kind of roster. Yes there is a Facebook
group called USS Avalon that logs are being posted to. I believe that in order
to post logs there I need to add your emails or at least names. So if you want
on the page please let me know.

Thank you for your patience with this ongoing process. We really want to keep
the sim going so everyone is going to do their best to that end.

Live long and prosper

Penny Booher