<USS Avalon> Re: Where we are and where we're going

  • From: camtheinternut@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 09:40:43 -0500 (EST)

Hello all.

Apologies for my absences. This is due, in some part, to not being on at the
same time or otherwise not catching the people I need to do joint posts with
(Penny, maybe we could try it in FB PMs sine we never seem to be on AOL at the
same time?). I'm going to be working on that.

My other problems are my day job, which stresses me the hell out on a daily
basis. Then there's also my professional writing career which I am slowly but
surely getting off the ground. I'm in the middle of my fifth book write now,
and honestly, when I feel that creative spark, I dedicate it to my book.

I do still want to take part in the sim and as I said, I'm going to work on
being more involved and available. Might not happen this week, unfortunately,
as I've been very sick and have been spending most of my time in bed with a
temperature of more than 100. I'm hoping my fever breaks soon, because I have
zero energy for anything and feel like crap all the time.

My characters are as follows:

Lt. Delaney Scott, Chief Engineer (main)
Lt. Cailin Danaan, Assistant Counselor (secondary)
Lt. Eamon Dalanar, Biologist (secondary)
Ens. Fidelma Kyla, Botanist (secondary)
Ens. Michaela McQuarrie, Security (secondary)

Christina Moore, Author

"Ah! She is a writer!"

Follow me on my blog, Facebook, and Twitter:
Diary of an Indie Author
Facebook
Twitter

Find my books at my blog's Bookstore!