atw: Re: keeping the space before

  • From: Terry D <morgan4four@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 13:11:46 +1000 (EST)

Thanks again, Michael,

Unfortunately, it prints the same as it looks. You're
right, it appears to be the limitation of Word I was
hoping it wouldn't be.

Especially thanks for spending so much of your time so
that I (and others) spend less of my (our) time in
wasteful pursuits. And for providing welcome bouts of
humour!

My nomination for list MVP goes to you. There are
several close seconds. Among them (from the emails
I've kept) would be Sonja, Howard, Naomi, Warren,
Stuart, Bill, Craig, Rhonda, Christine, Rob, Robert...

There are plenty of others, especially in areas of
little use to me (like RoboHelp etc, which I don't use
so emails get deleted) so please don't feel offended
if I've left you out. Keep up the good work.

Cheers,
Terry

http://au.movies.yahoo.com