atw: Re: in's or ins' or ins

  • From: MHT <runfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:58:19 -0600

<mailto:bog4n@xxxxxxxxxxx>bog4n@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for your well thought out response and once again providing fodder for the term "Ugly American". I am ever so delighted to have given you the opportunity to flaunt you obvious superiority, as well as your charming and winsome command of clever WWW acronyms. As to who does not merit the sweat off my Lilly White?well bog4?use your limited imagination, ROFL.
MHT

At 03:30 PM 1/14/2008, you wrote:
OMG!!!

Are you really a technical writer? That's got to be the dumbest question ever asked in this forum ...I'm embarressed for you!

BOG4N