atw: Re: in's or ins' or ins

  • From: MHT <runfox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:26:02 -0600

Spot on, Peter.
Kind Regards,
MHT

At 04:04 PM 1/14/2008, you wrote:

Or even chaggrinned, I guess.

You know, we can all feel vaguely superior at times, but a sign of
intelligent behaviour is that if you are surrounded by evidence to
the contrary, you simply ask a question in the right place.
Not so long ago, a classic no brainer was that if you increased your
speed, the relative speed of light travelling past you decreased.

-Peter M

Nigel D: