atw: Re: file naming conventions - Long one (also posted to TECHWR-L)

  • From: "Marcus Amann" <marcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 15:44:39 +1100

We use TRIM, but that's because we make it -
http://www.towersoft.com/ap/
It's helpful to use the software one writes about.

Any information management tool that provides check-in and check-out
functionality, with revision and version control should be enough to
meet your requirements.

Pros and cons of different products probably occur once a system is
deployed beyond the simple requirements of technical writers.

Cheers,
Marcus Amann
Technical Publications Manager
TOWER Software