atw: Re: Visio colour palettes

  • From: Geoff Purchase <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 18:32:36 +1000

On 22/06/2009, at 4:17 PM, Lewington, Warren J (WT) wrote:
Visio however, as you probably know, is much more than just a real
graphics software package. It is amazingly flexible and covers
extraordinary ground. I am still pleasantly surprised by it even nearly
ten years (sheesh) after I first used it...

Me too. Of all the office components (most of which I can do without) Visio is the one that I actually love to use.

Geoff