atw: Re: Visio colour palettes

  • From: "Lewington, Warren J (WT)" <warren.lewington.ext@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 01:09:42 -0400

Tools > Color Palette
Make your palette changes here.
Click OK.

Now these palette changes are directly accessible through the "Fill"
window. You know that I guess. I am not trying to be condescending btw.

You can create a Visio template, and create a toolbar for that template
that links to the "Fill" window and the changes you made to the main
palette, along with stencils and shapes in the stencil that are
consistent and borders and whatever. Turn off the standard Formatting
toolbars - the ones you don't want your users to see and you should then
be able to achieves something close to what you desire...

HTH
Regards,
Warren