atw: Re: OT: WARNING: Recruiter advertisements are ONLY trawling for resumes for tender responses!

  • From: "Terry Dowling" <Terrence.Dowling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 16:41:15 +0800

Hi Bob,

With  the candidates and parties I like least, I put them last and
number them in the reverse order to their listing.

I live in the seat of Stirling in WA and in years gone by it used to be
very close and swapped fairly regularly. Sadly, not so in recent times.
I haven't voted for a 'major' for almost three decades, but eventually
my preferences do count and it will generally be after they get past the
25 or so candidates with no chance out of the way. I'm pretty sure they
just go through the paper and see which of the greens, nationals (not
usually in my area), labor or liberals have the smallest number.

As you say, fun.

Cheers,

Terry