atw: Re: Samples of work

  • From: Bob Trussler <bob.trussler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: austechwriter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:41:37 +1000

Howard,
All the websites that I have worked on, except one, have been on government
intranets.  So they are unavailable, unless I am back at the same
department again (and the page is still there).
I tried using some screen shots of a website (de-indentified), but the
interviewer was very unimpressed and held the papers away from himself as
if they were my old lunch wrappers, or worse.

I used a whiteboard at one interview, but I think that was for a trainer
job.

Taking a laptop to an interview seems better than giving them a CD with a
softcopy on it, and you know that it will run on that machine.

Bob T

--
Bob Trussler