[audio-pals] Re: Grades for the Semester

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 11:36:56 -0600

Oh, like sociology. The study of social behavior. Psychology, for psychological behavior, so then criminology for criminals. Makes sense. We did study a bit about criminals in my sociology class back in 2008, and how they developed these behaviors. It was actually a very interesting class.

I would say. In actuality I was supposed to take Criminal Justice after taking Criminology so I am taking them backwards. However, I had always thought Criminology was the study of criminals. In essence it is, but according to my Criminal Justice Prof. Criminology is the study of criminal behavior.