[audio-pals] Re: Grades for the Semester

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:13:58 -0500

Thank you.

From: audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Stacey
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 2:07 PM
To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [audio-pals] Re: Grades for the Semester

Great job Josh, I knew you'd pass with flying colors!

On 12/15/2014 1:01 PM, Josh wrote:

Well, the grades are not on official transcript yet, but I can report that I
have an A in Marriage and Family roles and intimate relationships, an A in
Family Stress, an A in Criminal Justice, an an A- in The Modern World
System. This means that all of my requirements are done, now I only have
electives left in order to graduate. Perhaps I will take Badminton *LOL*.
No, just kidding, I already have all my class chosen for next semester. My
classes next semester are as follows: Diversity Among Families, Human
Sexuality, Human Development, and Criminology.