[audio-pals] Re: Grades for the Semester

  • From: Stacey <crazystacey25@xxxxxxx>
  • To: audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:04:16 -0600

You're welcome smiley face.
On 12/15/2014 1:13 PM, Josh wrote:

Thank you.

*From:*audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:audio-pals-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Stacey
*Sent:* Monday, December 15, 2014 2:07 PM
*To:* audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [audio-pals] Re: Grades for the Semester

Great job Josh, I knew you'd pass with flying colors!

On 12/15/2014 1:01 PM, Josh wrote:

    Well, the grades are not on official transcript yet, but I can
    report that I have an A in Marriage and Family roles and intimate
    relationships, an A in Family Stress, an A in Criminal Justice, an
    an A- in The Modern World System. This means that all of my
    requirements are done, now I only have electives left in order to
    graduate. Perhaps I will take Badminton **LOL**. No, just kidding,
    I already have all my class chosen for next semester. My classes
    next semester are as follows: Diversity Among Families, Human
    Sexuality, Human Development, and Criminology.