[audio-pals] Re: Grades for the Semester

  • From: "Josh" <lawdog911@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <audio-pals@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:37:31 -0500

Thank you. My goal this semester was to get back on the Dean’s List. I dropped
off of it last semester when we did the foster parenting classes with that one
professor’s C+ she gave me. The Narcissistic Multi-Cultural Psychology
Professor. She is a self-proclaimed Narcissist so I am not calling names here
*LOL*. That C+ brought me from a 3.93 GPA to a 3.73 GPA so I am also hoping
that with this semester’s grades that GPA will bump back up. Either way though
I am happy with the results this semester.