Re: [ARMini-support] Schema spreadsheet

  • From: Barry J <barryjerome@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 13:55:25 +0100

In message <545903d330jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Jim Lesurf <jcgl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In article <60859.81.153.70.90.1413710724.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Learning Partners <lp.books@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> I've not checked, but wonder if PipeDream might do the job.

I have not used PipeDream before, but looks like another option to
try. For the moment as running Schema2 under Aemulor works OK I will
stick with it as it saves me the effort of converting.

>> My copy of PipeDream crashes on the ARMini X under Aemulor, though
>> curiously not on the Iyo. What version do people run successfully?

> 4.50/35 (23-Mar-2012) works here. Probably not the latest version, though.
> I don't need to use Aemulor. Seems fine without that on my ARMiniX.

Have just downloaded PipeDream (4.52/03 (18 Feb 2014)) using Andrew's
instructions and it works fine here on my ARMiniX.

Barry J