Re: [ARMini-support] ARMini OS 4 update release - 1Ghz and faster boot

  • From: A Rawnsley <rcomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: armini-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:36:30 +0100

>> Well a speed up from 800Mhz to 1000MHz is (mathematically speaking) a
>> speed up of 25%. So the results should need little salt!
>>
>> --

> Very nice, certainly runs and boots faster. Unfortunately there seem
> to be issues with !territory as mentioned by Thomas Millius on ROOL.
> AIU A4com will have to come up with a solution re german territory,
> how about others?

!Territory isn't actually supplied with the ARMini, as it is region
specific and often maintained by local dealers like A4com.

I believe you can work around the problem (clock) by issuing a
*configure timezone +1        (or setting clock to later time)

(going from memory).

I'd appreciate feedback from our Aus/NZ customers, however!

Andrew

--
R-Comp
22 Robert Moffat, High Legh, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 6PS