[argyllcms] Re: Wanted: Spyder 3 and ColorMunki Beta Testers - source update

  • From: Alexey Gribunin <Gribunin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 11:28:06 +0400

Hello Florian!

I compiled win32 binaries using MinGW/ftjam a while ago. You may get them here: http://hoech.net/files/Argyll_V1.10_Beta_win32.zip

Thank you very much! Now I have a chance to play with ColorMunki...

I used my own 'makeargyll.bat' which works for me since Argyll 0.7-something (I think) and looks like this:

I tried it, it works for me too, thanks.

But is it correctly to use ftjam? As I see, you used precompiled ftjam. But Graeme recommended to use prepatched ajam-2.5.2. (http://www.argyllcms.com/ajam-2.5.2.zip).
Unfortunately, I cannot compile it.
I have MinGW installed, and it seems to be working because I can compile Argyll with your 'makeargyll.bat'.

I'm trying do as it written in README file for Mingw:
------------------------
set JAM_TOOLSET=MINGW
make -f builds/win32-gcc.mk

But I'm getting the following error:
'make' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Do you have any ideas what's wrong?

Best regards,
Alexey Gribunin.