[argyllcms] Re: Wanted: Spyder 3 and ColorMunki Beta Testers - source update

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:51:45 +1100

howdy555@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
COOOOOOL!!!!! Would it be possible for you to share the Visual C++
Express project file? If not or if you do not have it, could you write
how to compile Argyll using VC++ Express? I get the linker error of:

Sorry, there is no project file - Argyll uses Jam.

Link_ tiff\mkversion.exe
numsup.c
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'libc.lib'

Microsoft gives only the libcmt.lib (the multithreaded version of
libc.lib).

Hmm. Do you get a message after Jam is invoked confirming that
it's using VC++ 8.0 or VC++ 9.0 ?

Sounds like the environment isn't setup properly,
or you are not using the Jambase supplied with the snapshot.

[I don't think there is any need for libc.lib in STDLIBS in
 the Jambase for VC++6 anyway. ]

Shouldn't it be

static inst_code
spyd2_GetReading_ll
? The same problem is in line 496 and 406.

Yes, I think these are copy/paste errors.

I'll clean it up.