[argyllcms] Re: Wanted: Spyder 3 and ColorMunki Beta Testers - source update

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 21:09:06 +1000

Nikolay Pokhilchenko wrote:
I've noticed the difference between chartread 1.0.3 and 1.1.0_b versions in
high resolution spectrum mode for i1 Pro instrument. The older version gives
113 spectral bands, the newer - only 112:

1.1.0_b version:
KEYWORD "TARGET_INSTRUMENT"
TARGET_INSTRUMENT "GretagMacbeth i1 Pro"
KEYWORD "SPECTRAL_BANDS"
SPECTRAL_BANDS "112"
KEYWORD "SPECTRAL_START_NM"
SPECTRAL_START_NM "376.890756"
KEYWORD "SPECTRAL_END_NM"
SPECTRAL_END_NM "750.000000"

1.0.3 version:
KEYWORD "TARGET_INSTRUMENT"
TARGET_INSTRUMENT "GretagMacbeth i1 Pro"
KEYWORD "SPECTRAL_BANDS"
SPECTRAL_BANDS "113"
KEYWORD "SPECTRAL_START_NM"
SPECTRAL_START_NM "376.666667"
KEYWORD "SPECTRAL_END_NM"
SPECTRAL_END_NM "750.000000"

This difference prevents the combining spectral data from different versions
*.ti3 files.

I'm not able to reproduce this with my current code, so it's possible it was
a bug that has been corrected in the current baseline.