[argyllcms] Re: Wanted: Spyder 3 and ColorMunki Beta Testers - source update

> I've updated the development snapshot source code again, to reflect
> the latest fixes created in response to the various bug reports.

> In particular the following bugs with the ColorMunki & Spyder 3 are fixed:

>         * easier to build on MSWindows by removing the need for the DDK,
>           and now known to compile using VC++ Express 8.0 and 9.0 + SDK.
COOOOOOL!!!!! Would it be possible for you to share the Visual C++
Express project file? If not or if you do not have it, could you write
how to compile Argyll using VC++ Express? I get the linker error of:

Link_ tiff\mkversion.exe
numsup.c
LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'libc.lib'

Microsoft gives only the libcmt.lib (the multithreaded version of
libc.lib).

-------
I have one question about spyd2.c - is there any reason why some
functions there do not have explicit return type defined? I know that
if you do not define this then "int" is assumed but still it looks
somewhat strange to me :). Please take a look at line 613:

static spyd2_GetReading_ll

Shouldn't it be

static inst_code
spyd2_GetReading_ll
? The same problem is in line 496 and 406.

Also, could I humbly ask you to change

inst_code
static spyd2_ReadTemperature

to a more consistent-looking