[argyllcms] Re: DTP20 Wont read 4x6 header strip

  • From: Marcus Andersson <lucaf3rr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 21:24:19 +0200

Hi,

First of all, thank you Graeme for allowing us to use your fantastic software.

Another DTP20 user chiming in.  Glad to read about a solution for 4x6 since I
also have run into that issue.  Although, untethered would be nice.

What does the new feature for variable patch size mean?  Are we allowed to vary
the patch width or is it only for adjusting the height?  When would this
feature be useful for the DTP20?

Best wishes,
Marcus