[argyllcms] Re: DTP20 Wont read 4x6 header strip

  • From: Bob Coss <bobcoss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 21:45:35 -0400

Hi Graeme,

Thank you for your assistance. Yes, I meant TID

I tried removed the label text for the TID, and get the same errors.

Mostly "Strip read failed due to misread (Invalid strip patch size was
detected, Re-scan)"
and once  "Strip read failed due to misread (Failed magenta calibration
during TID read, Re-scan TID)"

I tried all possible variations I could think of for positioning the DTP20.

I'll attach the tif file with the TID.

Do you have any other ideas?

Thank you,

Bob

--
Hay que aprender algo nuevo todos los días